Revenue Based Financing
Financing for small businesses that prefer flexible payment plans and variable terms to move with the deposit volume of your business. Available in amounts ranging from $10,000 to $1,000,000 Our Revenue Based Financing allows businesses to borrow against money that is owed to them from services already completed or against future earnings that are received through a fixed percentage from either your bank account or CC terminal.
Benefits of Revenue Based Financing
- Allows quick access to working capital
- Approvals based on cash flow, not traditional metrics
- Payments based on a fixed percentage of sales
- Financing that doesn’t require any equity
- Easy qualification process with no personal collateral required
Traditional invoice factoring involves the sale of unpaid invoices or collections to a third party. This usually involves selling your own customers’ contact information to a third party factoring company. Invoice financing lets you take advantage of invoices and your general run rate with out paying outrageous fees and without selling your customers’ to a third party.
Lines of Credit
Diamond Capital business line of credit may be a good choice for your small business. Get your credit decision in under 3 minutes! Credit lines up to $1000,000 for approved accounts.
How Could Your Business Benefit From a Business Line of Credit?
- If you own a small business, you probably already know that sometimes you need a little extra cash. Even the most successful small businesses experience slow sales, late invoice payments, urgent unplanned expenses, and other short-term situations where cash flow is uncertain. In situations like these, access to some extra working capital can mean the difference between closing your business or surviving the tough times and coming out on top.
- When considering financing, small business owners have an overwhelming array of different options available to them. A business line of credit is one of the most popular choices for small business owners.